Good hygiene practice starts with on-going training of all staff members, discipline in enforcing procedures and coherence in the code of conduct by which HBH FOODS lives and breathes. There are documented requirements relating to personal hygiene, including :
- Protective clothing (incl. hair).
- Hand washing and disinfection.
- Eating and drinking (in dedicated areas only).
- Smoking (in dedicated areas only).
- Actions to be taken in case of cuts and skin abrasions.
- Use of artificial nails and nail polish is forbidden.
- Jewellery and personal belongings are not allowed in production related areas.
- Personnel safety procedures are in place with regard to wearing safety shoes, Gloves for ear, eyes, respiratory and skin protection.
"Procedures are straight perfect, precisely following them is better"